1. Your Rights
Imagine Corporation complies with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“the Act”), which regulates the collection, storage, quality, use and disclosure of personal information and sensitive information and ensures that you are given certain rights in respect of this information.
Imagine Corporation has adopted the National Privacy Principles under the Act as amended from time to time (“NPP”) and operates in accordance with the NPP.
2. Collection of Personal Information
Imagine Corporation may collect the following personal information from persons who provide such information including Members, Supporters and Partners:
• E-mail address
Imagine Corporation collects the above personal information from its Registration form as well as whenever a website page is accessed. This information is collected through the use of “cookies”, which are set up on your internet browser. “Cookies” identify what pages have been accessed and identify new or previous users of the website.
All personal information collected by Imagine Corporation is stored in its online database.
Imagine Corporation may disclose your personal information to its related entities, Partners, agents and third party providers in order to provide you with services under the points4purpose™ program.
Personal information may be used for any or all of the following purposes:
• General administration;
• To conduct statistical analyses and compile reports;
• To disclose personal information where required by law, any court proceedings, or for any fraud or crime prevention purposes;
• To be provided to Imagine Corporation’s professional advisors including lawyers, marketing and business advisors and auditors;
• To conduct marketing, planning, product development, research and other related purposes in relation to the points4purpose™ program.
4. Your Consent
Unless you notify Imagine Corporation otherwise, you hereby agree to any or all of the above uses of your personal information that you supplied. Subject to the Privacy Act, if Imagine Corporation acquires any of your personal information in other ways, or if it uses your personal information for purposes other than those listed above (or other than purposes reasonably related to or reasonably implied from those), Imagine Corporation will notify you and seek your consent. Whenever reasonably practicable Imagine Corporation will seek such consent in advance of, but in any case as soon as practicable after such event. At such times, Imagine Corporation will take reasonable steps to inform you of:
• The purpose/s for which the information is collected;
• Any law, where applicable, that requires us to collect that information; and
• The main consequences that will apply if you refuse or fail to supply any item or items of information, or to authorise its collection or its use
5. Records Containing Personal Information
To access, correct and/or update our records containing personal information relating to you, please access the Imagine Corporation website.
6. Accountability and Feedback
You can obtain more information from the Privacy Commissioner on Hotline 1300 363 992. We welcome any feedback you may provide concerning Imagine Corporation’s privacy policies via firstname.lastname@example.org